- This event has passed.
Summer Porch Chats (July) – Village Women
July 27 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on July 27, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Summer Porch Chats – Village Women
Do you want to connect, be refreshed or are you missing some of our faces?
We want to have monthly opportunities to do just that.
We offer these gatherings 2 times a month. (Pick one or both.)
– 2nd Sunday @ 6:30 PM – July 12
– 4th Monday @ 7:30 PM – July 27
July Discussion Topics:
Hope in trials, moms connection, joy-filled living, authentic community, young adults connecting, and encouragement & connection
event gathering details
– similiar to “gathering tables” but with a new spin
– held outdoors or screened in porches
– we will use a question to start the conversation.
– group sizes are 6-8 people
– we ask groups to adhere to social distancing – possibly bring your own lawn chair
– option to sign up to host on registration form
– if bad weather & no alternative option, we will throw out a rain date that same week if possible or the group can meet on zoom.
We are excited for our summer porch chats! We truly have missed gathering together in person and can’t wait to see your faces.. After you sign up below, we will email you one week before the “chat” with the address and other connections & notes that are applicable. If you would like to volunteer to host a “chat,” check that option in the sign-up form and we will connect with you – thanks so much for offering!