- This event has passed.
True Girl Crazy Hair Party
May 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
EQUIP YOUR DAUGHTER WITH A BIBLICAL RESPONSE TO A ‘NEW NORMAL’.
** Note: New start time for the event is 6:00PM Central. **
FRIDAY, MAY 1ST • 6:00PM – 8:00PM (Free Zoom Event)
Ok, we all know our hair is not going to look better after missing two months of appointments! So, let’s go with it! Grab a funky wig or just go wild with a funky updo. True Girl (formerly Secret Keeper Girl) is creating a never-before-seen, Bible-based special online event for moms and daughters!
During the True Girl Crazy Hair Party your 7 to 12-year-old daughter will:
- learn to use the Bible to count up her joy, even in hard times.
- be equipped to safely and practically love her siblings and parents.
- enjoy online community with other girls and moms.
- play interactive, competitive moms vs daughters games!
- hang out with The True Girl Cast.
- hear Bible teaching from Dannah Gresh & Chizzy Anderson.
- memorize II Corinthians 5:13-14
For more information about this event and True Girl, go to: https://mytruegirl.com/crazyhair/
Also, True Girl posted this request…
“Our ministry is facing some big financial hurdles, and we know you might be, too. We’re grateful if you can make a donation as you register, but if not…please be our guest.” CLICK HERE TO DONATE
“If I acted crazy, I did it for God . . . Christ’s love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do.”
2 Corinthians 5:13,14