- This event has passed.
Village Women – Philippians Bible Study (Tue PM)
October 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until November 19, 2020
Village Women – Philippians Bible Study (Tuesday PM – ZOOM)
Tuesdays, Beginning September 22 | 7:00pm – 8:00pm (ZOOM)
Join us to see how Philippians calls us to arise and follow Jesus even in the midst of struggles and trials.
Sign up for a 9 week bible study in small groups. We will study the book of Philippians together. We will have groups meet at the church, in homes and over zoom. Join a group that fits your schedule and in a setting that is best. Gatherings will start meeting the week of Sept 20.
Our bible study experience will look different than past years. This fall it will include the following elements.
- Bible study book: Study Philippians with 5 days of homework a week. Purchase your book through the registration form. We received a bulk discount to make them $10 Living for What Really Matters: A 7 week study of Philippians by Teresa Swanstrom Anderson
- A weekly digital supplemental teaching: We are planning on delivering it in audio format and it will be complementary & additional discussion of the passage with familiar voices. This ideally will be listened to individually before gathering together. They will be less than 15 minutes and will have a discussion & interview format with multiple voices in each.
- Group Gathering: Gather together with your group. Zoom groups will be 1 hour. In person will be 1.5 hours.
Book Pick-up: At church the week of Sept 6 & 13. We will email specific times and days.
Prayer/Worship Night: We will not have bible study the week of Oct 18. We will have a VillageWomen Prayer/Worship on Oct 18 at 6:30 PM.
COVID Modifications: We will follow COVID guidelines for building use from VCOB, you are welcome to wear a mask but masks are not required in the building if social distancing is observed. Also, at this time we are unable to offer onsite nursery & children’s programming.
Complete before the first gathering:
* Read the introduction in study book Living for What Really Matters
* Read through book of Philippians in your bible.
Meeting times available:
Morning: Monday (Zoom), Wednesday
Evening: Monday, Tuesday (Zoom), Wednesday
If the time you need is full or your need is not met with the times we are offering, please email Lisa Lewis: email@example.com. We would like to know to be able to provide help if possible.