April 21st @ 8:00am, 9:30am & 11:15am
***Village Kids at 9:30 & 11:15am services only
REGISTER FOR VBS 2019
JULY 15TH – 19TH
9:00AM – 12:00PM
Village Church of Bartlett: 601 W Bartlett Rd. Bartlett, IL
Legacy ministry survey
Click the button below to take the Survey
GIVING & FINANCIAL INFO
WE WANT TO MEET WITH YOU!
Our goal as a team is to meet with every person (16yrs and older) at lease once every 3 years, who attends VCOB regularly. We know this is ambitious, but we believe the feedback we receive and the connections we make will be irreplaceable. If you want to meet with us, please click below to fill out the form. We’ll contact you soon to set up a meeting. Thank you!
VILLAGE CHURCH COUNSELING SERVICES
Village Church Counseling desires to come along our counselees to help them overcome whatever may be in front of them.
VILLAGE CHURCH CARE MINISTRIES
At Village Church we offer “Benevolence” and “Share the Care” Ministries. These ministries strive to provide tangible assistance to people experiencing hardships. Click below for more info.
JOIN A COMMUNITY GROUP
WHAT ARE COMMUNITY GROUPS?
- Love + Connection
- Most Groups are made up of 8-12 men and women who meet weekly for fellowship and prayer.
- Community Groups are rooted in sermon-based discussion and/or Bible study.
- They are the primary avenue through which we disciple and care for one another.
- Our desire is that our CG members would make deep connections with one another so that they can grow more like Christ, love each other deeply in word and action and further live out the Gospel in their life ministries.
SERVE AT VILLAGE CHURCH
Serving is a great way to use your time and gifts to serve God and others! It’s also a great way to meet new people at Village Church. Click below for more info on where you can start serving.
EXPLORE GOD DISCUSSION GROUPS
You can go back and watch the videos or discuss any of the Explore God content.
KNOWN: DEVELOPING A THEOLOGY ON BIBLICAL FRIENDSHIP
**April 10th thru May 1st**
Wednesdays @ 9-11am in the 601
WOMEN OF THE WORD: A STUDY THROUGH 1 JOHN
**April 10th thru May 1st**
Wednesdays @ 6:45pm
Made matchless – EVENT & WORKSHOP
May 4th @ 9:00am – 3:00pm
MOMS ALIVE – MOPS
Every other Thursday @ 9-11am
MEN’S RETREAT 2019
April 26th – 28th
MAY 7TH @ 6:00PM – 8:00PM
First Tuesdays is a once-a-month time for guys to get to know each other around good food and practical teaching. No need to RSVP, just come!
Cost: Bring $5 for dinner.
1. Forge – Jr. High and High School youth group at 7pm on Thursday evenings.
2. Jr. High Sunday School at 9am on Sunday Mornings
3. High School Sunday School at 11am on Sunday Mornings
AWANA AT VILLAGE CHURCH
MONDAYS @ 6:00pm – 8:00pm
VOLUNTEER WITH VILLAGE KIDS
We are always looking for volunteers to join our Village Kids ministry!