WEEK 2 – JUMP IN
When Jesus created the local church, he envisioned a place for his followers to grow, find encouragement, and serve Him by helping others within the church and the community. There’s a place for you at Village. Are you ready to jump in?
If you’re not sure where to start, or want to ask some questions before you do, we’d love to meet with you. Just request a meeting with a church leader, and a member of our staff will work with your schedule to get some time on the calendar.
We know the Lord ALWAYS provides, and sometimes He does that through His people volunteering within the local church. We currently have four urgent needs:
From building disciples as a group leader, to physically building a foyer expansion… Consider jumping in and meeting one of these urgent needs.
Serve the Lord
The Lord has graciously blessed you with specific gifts. Check out our Serving Hub to find an opportunity to use your time & talent to serve the Lord at Village Church.
Follow Jesus Class: January 26 at 12:30 PM
Scripture reveals the mind, heart, and life of Christ, as well as the values most important to Jesus. Learn how we apply these values to our lives as followers of Christ in our Follow Jesus class.
Baptism Class: February 2 at 9:45 a.m.
There are two main reasons why a believer in Jesus should be baptized: obedience to Jesus Christ, and public acknowledgment of faith in Christ. Come to our next baptism class to learn more about what we believe & take the first step in getting baptized at Village Church.
Become a Member
Meet Village: 4-Week Class Begins January 26 – During the 11am Service
Learn about the mission, values, ministries, and beliefs we hold at Village Church, as well as our leadership structure. You’ll also learn what membership looks like, and the process of becoming a member.
Join a Group
At Village Church, groups are one of the best ways you can find connection, personal growth, & people who love & support you through all of life’s seasons. We have multiple types of groups, and we know that no matter your circumstances or stage of life, there’s a group for you at Village!
Use your phone as a reminder!
We look at our phones many times a day, so why not use this image on your phone’s lockscreen or background to remind you to jump in?
Save the image below to your phone and then set it as your lockscreen/bg image using the instructions below.
- Press and hold on the image above. When the share sheet pops up, tap the “Add to Photos” button to send the photo to your Photos.
- Open Settings on your iPhone…
- Tap “Wallpaper,” then tap “Choose a New Wallpaper”…
- Choose an image from one of your photos…
- Drag to move the image and/or pinch to zoom in and out, so the image fits the screen…
- When you’re done adjusting the image, tap “Set”…
- Set the wallpaper as your “Home screen,” “Lock screen,” or “Set both”…
- To see your new wallpaper, lock your iPhone or check the Home screen.
- Press and hold on the image and select “Download image” from the popup menu.
- Open your Gallery app. You’ll find it on the home screen or in the app drawer…
- Tap the picture you want to use. This opens the image full-screen…
- Tap the ⁝ (It’s probably at the top-right corner of the screen)…
- Tap “Set as wallpaper”…
- Tap “Lock screen”…
- Adjust the photo in the frame…
- Tap Save or Done.