Worship with Village Church In-Person Indoors
Sundays at 9:00 & 11:00 AM
--- REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP ---
What Should I Expect?
Weekly worship is essential for the spiritual growth of kids and adults. We are committed to helping you worship and serve each week!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our Sunday services look a little bit different. However, these are still some of the top questions we receive! You can also scroll down to find our current COVID-19 policies so you can know what to expect when you attend on Sunday mornings.
What should I wear?
Anything you want. Seriously. You’ll find people wearing their Sunday best, or jeans and a t-shirt.
How long are services?
Services are approximately 75 minutes in length.
What do you believe?
We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith in Jesus. If you’re interested in learning more about our beliefs, check out our “What We Believe” section on the ABOUT page.
What about my kids?
We are excited to have VillageKids available during the 11:00am service from nursery age to 6th grade! Scroll down for what to expect on Sunday mornings, or click the link to learn more about Village Kids.
How big is Village Church?
Our typical Sunday in Bartlett has 400 people, and around 600 people call Village Church of Bartlett home.
Will I fit in at Village Church?
Village Church has some of the friendliest people on the planet! We have a lot of thirty-somethings with kids, but we also have singles, empty-nesters, and senior adults.
No matter what stage you’re in, there’s someone here like you. We can’t wait to meet you!
What Guides Our COVID-19 Policies?
At the beginning of the pandemic, our Directional Team set the following values that will guide us as we continue to navigate decisions:
Following Jesus' Missions
Prioritizing our people’s safety & conscience
Offering wise transparency
Honoring our governing authorities, which means we will follow state and CDC guidelines until they violate God’s Word or inhibit our Christ-mandated mission
Reduce the need to cancel in-person services
While there is risk of exposure in any public setting, our indoor worship policy prioritizes low-risk exposure as we continue to serve our church family members during this difficult season. If we can support you or answer any questions regarding this policy, please contact the church office at email@example.com.
Please read our COVID-19 policies prior to attending in-person worship on Sunday mornings
Registration is required
Masks are worn at all times indoors
No food or drink permitted indoors
Cleaning protocols have been expanded
In order to maintain social distancing, please register for services ahead of time, and be sure to bring along a mask, or a face shield if you have a medical exemption. Masks will be required at all times while indoors on Sunday mornings. While we will not have food or drink available, we will have time to fellowship after worshiping together, allowing ample time for sanitization between services.
Village Kids and Nursery Policies
At Village Kids, we are committed to providing your kiddos with a safe, fun, and Christ-centered experience. In light of the current pandemic, we have adopted some additional policies to protect both our precious kids and beloved volunteers.
In addition to our policies, Village Kids has implemented portable UV Air Filtration units in all rooms where children will be unmasked. We also apply Viroloxy-19 surface shield every 10 days as part of our church-wide cleaning protocols.
We are currently offering Village Kids (ages birth-6th grade) each Sunday during the 11:00 a.m. service, and currently employ the following COVID-19 policies:
- Wrist temperature checks are required at check-in.
- We have provided increased stations & awareness regarding hand sanitzation / handwashing.
- Masks are required for all volunteers.
- Nursery kids under 29 months are not required to wear masks. For VK 2s & 3s, masks are recommended but not required, and we will do our best to accommodate parental choice. VK 4 & above will be required to wear a mask or face shield properly at all times while indoors.
- Best efforts will be made to keep students socially spaced, and reduced class sizes are in place.
- Best efforts will be made to ensure high-touch items are sanitized between uses.
- Pre-packaged snacks and water will be provided, but no outside food or drink will be permitted. Personal cups & water bottles are not permitted.
- Blankets or toys from home are not permitted. Pacifiers are allowed and must be attached to the child’s clothing.
- Diaper bags are permitted and will be accessed with gloves as needed.
- Diaper changes will be made in accordance with the Village Church Child Protection Policy.
Ministries, Meetings, and Groups in the Building
Throughout the week, many ministries and other meetings take place inside the church building. As you attend other ministry events throughout the week, please apply the following policies:
- Masks are not required if there is enough room for social distancing.
- Out of respect for other people using the facility at the same time as your group,we encourage you to wear a mask in congested areas.
- Facilities use must be scheduled through the church office to ensure room capacities are followed. Room capacities have been set for 25% of max capacity for each space.
- Food is permitted for ministry events, either catered or homemade. However, communal serving (large bowls of chips, large trays, etc.) are not permitted. Non-pre-packaged food must be served by a masked volunteer.
- Childcare is currently not provided by ministries for events held in the building.
Village Church COVID-19 Exposure Policy
If we become aware of a possible COVID-19 exposure at a church service or event, we will communicate with you to the best of our ability. We will not disclose personal information unless permitted by the affected party.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or test positive after attending a Village Church service or event, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-289-8151 as soon as possible. If you suspect you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, test positive, or live with someone who has tested positive, please refrain from attending Village Church services or events in-person for the appropriate duration of time defined by the CDC, and instead join us virtually.
** By registering for and/or attending in-person worship services, you agree that you have read, understand and will follow the Village Church COVID-19 guidelines. **