Serve @ Village Church
If you are a member or regular attendee of Village Church, we’d LOVE for you to jump in and serve!
(Click the links below to see more detailed descriptions of serving roles, and to sign up.)
urgent serving needs
– Welcome Team: We are looking for Welcome Team volunteers for our indoor services! If you plan on attending indoor services and would like to help as a greeter, usher, or welcome counter volunteer, please contact Sara Yun, our Groups & Connections Director at email@example.com.
– Transcribers: We need several people who can listen to and type out past sermons and podcasts so we can use them as resources for those who can’t watch a video but still want to learn. This will also make the contents more easily searchable so more people can benefit and grow.
– Copywriters: We need people who can research and write content that can be used to help build disciples who go, grow, and overcome, and also those who can proofread written content for errors.
– Web Team Volunteers: In order for our web resources to be found and used by others, we need to organize them by keywords and categories. This requires zero website coding, just reading/listening and adding keywords to the posts. We also are looking for anyone with SEO experience to help our content be more easily found by search engines.
– Video Filming Volunteer: We are looking for a few people who can be trained to operate the camera and lights when we record our online lessons each week for Village Kids and/or our online services. No equipment or experience is required – just attention to detail and willingness to learn.
– Video Editors: If you are a video editor or an aspiring video editor (with a desire to learn), we would love a few people who can help us to create more videos in the future – so we can share more stories of what God is doing in our church!