At Village Church, membership is important to us. We believe that the body of Christ is composed of all believers in Jesus, but that membership in a local church is crucial for community, shepherding, and church responsibility.
Why become a member:
- I am committed to the future of Village Church and its’ people and mission.
- I am committed to serving, giving, attending, and engaging.
- I want to make sure that my life is under the authority of the local church.
- I want to partner with Village Church’s leadership – to support them and be supported by them.
- I want Village Church to be my church family, I am in this for the long haul.
- Having a home church that is a family is a high value to God.
Week 1 begins April 26 – During the 11am Service
Learn about the mission, values, ministries, and beliefs we hold at Village Church, as well as our leadership structure. You’ll also learn what membership looks like, and the process of becoming a member.